The Deadline to submit a proposal for the 2019 Building Communities of Recovery National Conference & Expo is June 30.
We expect to receive a large response from innovative recovery programs and initiatives, and will give priority to those submitted which align with the DDF key priority areas of Awareness, Education, Harm Reduction, Prevention and Recovery.
Speaking at the 2019 Building Communities of Recovery National Conference and Expo is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. All proposals are selected through a competitive peer-review process. If your proposal is selected, you may take advantage of the following benefits:
- By contributing to the advancement of your profession, you will build your reputation and resume, widen your networking circle, gain recognition as a leader in the industry and position yourself as a key player to help share the future of your profession.
- Your name will be featured in the Prospectus and the final conference program to a wide audience across the nation; including each conference attendee. Your bio will also appear on the conference website and other printed conference material, as well as the mobile conference app.
- You will receive a Speaker ribbon with your attendee badge so that you will be recognized throughout the event.
Reduced Conference Registration
- The Primary Contact of each presentation receives a discount of $100 off the attendee registration rate.
- Each Presentation allows for one primary point of contact who is responsible for coordinating his/her presentation. Additional speakers/presenters/panelist must register at the standard conference rate. All attendee benefits including food are available to all presenters.